Cantaloupe

12:52 AM








Hello! I am so happy to start posting here today. It's so cool to have another home for my future posts about my little adventure in the upcoming days, weeks & months. I'll try to give my best to share my thoughts about my interests like in art & style. And I am really be happy to see your comments here. Since I am not yet officially working, I'll be spending most of the summer days doing quick fixes in my blogs & doing crafty things. And hopefully to manage still even I am also working. It is just a blessing for me to find time doing things I really love. I hope you too is so productive at this very moment.

This afternoon look is so comfortable to wear for a hot day. I do love wearing pretty skirts for summer and paired it with a plain white shirt. And colorful accessories to give extra color. I felt the wedges are so lovely too! I am happy with this happy orange-y look which truly affects my mood & my thoughts for the whole afternoon. 

Shirt: Jockey/Skirt: ( I got this as a present! :), thanks ceej!)/Shoes: Janilyn/Bag: SM Department Store/Necklace: Girlshoppe/ Bracelette: Forever 21


 jade





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe