Rolling with the Punches

12:33 AM


I just happen to sing a Lenka song on a day like this. A day that I just can't figure out the weather or even my feelings on a certain matter about life & all. Whenever I am under these situations, I normally just play a happy-feel-good-song, sing my heart's content out and get a pen and do some quick lettering of lines from a song. And the good thing is I easily can easily feel better by doing it and even get a little time to think things out. :)

'...when life tries to knock all the wind out of you
you've got to roll, roll, roll with the punches...'
- Roll with the Punches, Lenka

Try to listen Lenka's happy songs too! They're super adorable to the heart.

 jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe