School & Skirts

2:06 AM





Hi there!(: I'm counting the days before classes begin. Surely, I'll be managing my time to read books at the library, study for tests & prepare for my classes. It'll be another meaningful school year for me as graduate student. I always believe that learning is for life and it's fun to learn new things then apply it to life. To make this short & simple, I just love being a student. (of course, I love preparing my school bag including my notebooks & set of pens :) ) Aside from loving my school bag, I am also particular in preparing what to wear in school. I chose pieces that definitely reflects a happy mood while studying something that'll make you feel good. With that, I love wearing skirts in school! (: I love floral, pleated & even plain skirts and I think it's my school uniform.

Shirt: Paperdolls/ Skirt: Thrift Shop / Watch: Parfois / Loom Bracelets: (I made them :) ) / Shoes: Payless Shoesource


I always love to hear from you. (:

 jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe