The Happy Board - June (1st Week)

6:19 AM

Monday
This book is a good read for those who are inspired to write poetry.

Tuesday
Remember to smile the brightest! :)

Wednesday
 Making loom bracelets ( I am selling them too!:))

Thursday 
I always think that every day is a HAPPY day! :) Positive thoughts is a must all day for me.

Friday
Dinner at Xocolat Katipunan after helping a friend decorate her classroom's bulletin board. :)
I ate Pasta Alfredo. It's a must try! :)

Saturday
The feels in #TFIOS ( The Fault In Our Stars ) by John Green is already showing Philippine theaters. It's a must-see film about these little infinities.

 Sunday

It's been a habit that I am loving to take shoe selfies every Sunday. This pair of yellow wedges brighten my outfit. This adorable pair is from Possibilities, The RAMP.

Have a happy week ahead!

 jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe