The Happy Board - May

7:10 AM


Things To Be Happy About
( last week of May)

This board is inspired from the 'Things To Be Happy About by Barbara Ann Kipfer'. Happiness can be found from the littlest things from our daily adventures. It is all about celebrating the simple things in life.

Monday
I did a DIY postcard for a friend's birthday.

 Tuesday
I practice a lot of brush calligraphy & lettering. I am thankful to Teacher Alessa for teaching me this. :)

Wednesday
I plan to do more of this handmade pouch! :) ( I'll post soon.)

Thursday
a throwback lettering 'a day to dream'

Friday
I was surprised with this paper book with different patterns & designs in it! ( Super thanks Hann's Mom :) )

 Saturday
Watched Maleficent with a close friend in Grad School & hoarded these paper cupcake mats at Cupcakes by Sonja (teehee!, paper lover here)

Sunday

                            
I'll never go wrong with Le Bunny Bleu flats! :)

 jade

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been thinking about going to see Malificent, I think I need to see it! I've heard it's a great film x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby! Yes, it's true! :) You should watch it. :)
      'It is beyond fairy tale.' - Maleficent

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe