Tough White

6:34 AM


I love how denims toughen this simple white dress! :)



I wore this little white dress this first day of June. I grabbed the chance to fearlessly wear this on a sweater weather month. Actually, I was praying the whole day not rain but happy it didn't. I totally loved the simple white dress was toughen by the denim vest. The look is so light, fresh and anything white is really basic. 

I am happy to include a DIY piece in this look- the crochet pouch, in mint color.
(I'd love to make one for you, just send me an email. :) )


 

Dress: Thrift Shop / Vest: PaperDolls / Crochet Pouch: DIY by Jade / Ring: Elan / Shoes: Le Bunny Bleu

What do you think about this look? 
I would love to hear from you.


Have a happy week!

  jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe