Gelato on Weekends

8:09 AM

I tried gelato shake with my sister Jessa at Gelatissimo two weeks ago. We tried Triple Truffle and Berry Burst shakes. I thought that gelatos are just the same with the regular ice creams but I can finally say that gelatos are much more thicker and flavorful. Still looks like the ice cream that we can find anywhere. I enjoyed looking at the different flavored gelatos at the gelato bar. I felt like I was in a gelato land together with my sister. We really had fun over gelatos and shared stories.

I tried the Berry Burst which is a fusion of the varied berry flavored gelatos.

There are so many 'must try' gelato scoops at Gelatissimo.


Gelatissimo
Shangri-La Plaza, Mandaluyong

jade


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe