Party & Decor Adventure

3:49 AM


I am very glad that I was able to help decorating an event's place for my co-teacher's son's 1st birthday party. I have been busy cutting buntings, making DIY pompoms and the hot air balloon table center piece last weekend. I was able to work with the materials on a short period of time since schedules has been a roller coaster ride. I just can't believe that I still had to make time in decorating which I learned to love since I was in high school. The party was held last Sunday at the Coffee Empire Cafe with the hot air balloon theme and orange, white, blue color scheme. It was a fun experience and as well very challenging that they trusted me to share my decorating skills. And I swear that I don't have a formal background on it but then I am very interested and passionate about decorating and making DIY's.

 Here are some of the snaps from the decor adventure & party:

I love messy tables too! :)

This is my 1st ever chalk lettering. (I never attended workshops about this before though.)

The candy buffet table was filled with treats. I love the orange-blue combination of my letter cut 'happy birthday'.
The hot air balloon centerpiece that has yummy jellybeans on it.

'There are many places you'll go, Ethan!' (:
The letter monograms were so awesome. 
Adorable printed letters are so trendy nowadays.
(I didn't make them but I plan to, soon.)

I definitely enjoyed the food served at the party! (:
I felt so happy for the little birthday boy and his family as well.

And I had fun too seeing all the efforts that I and my co-teach did for the party! Yay!

***
If you are interested to seek for my little creative thoughts in decorating, feel free to ask me. 
You can type in your queries in the comments below or send me an e-mail.
I will be really happy to help. (:


Loving my DIY party decors,
jade 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe