SM Beauty Store's Doll Glam Event

4:37 PM


Attending an event like this is just a dream come true. I was really surprised the moment I read the invitation of SM Beauty Store about their Doll Glam event. I am glad I was able to attend the event last Saturday at SM North Edsa The Block after my work. I was sort of late for the event because the rain was pouring hard that afternoon. But I still enjoyed the Doll Glam Challenge by Tricia Gosingtian and Alodia Gosingfiao. The girls who participated in the make over challenge looked great! There are also free make over booths from the participating brands ( Dolly Wink, NYX, BYS, Maybelline ColorShow, Pixy, Cutex, Heroine Make, Kate, Palty, Majolica Majorca Beauty Labo and Lucido-L ) from the event. 

Here are some of the snaps:

Tricia Gosingtian and Alodia Gosingfiao together for the Doll Glam Challenge
I really wanted to take a picture of me & Tricia in the event but I wasn't able to.
Maybe, I'll take a pic with her next time (:


I love their dolled-up looks! (: 

Cutex Nail Art Booth

Majolica Majorca
NYX

Dolly Wink

I tagged along a friend & make-up enthusiast, Mia. :)

Selfie after visiting the booths at the event. Yay!

I enjoyed the event together with my super sweet friend Mia. :)

These are the Doll Glam treats from the event. 
Thank you so much SM Beauty Store for inviting me and for these lovely beauty treats.

nails

hair

face

These beauty stuffs are available at the SM Beauty Store.
 Visit to get the pretty doll glam look! :)



jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe