The Happy Board- July (Part 1)

8:15 AM

I used to have photos for each day of the week but this time I'll just fit everything into one. I just realized that I was able to squeeze in my creative thoughts for the last three weeks of this month. I was happy that even my schedule's a little bit busy I still make time to cut & decorate. To wrap up the so-creative-busy-cutting-weeks of July, here are the happy days:

Monday
I usually cut visual aids during early Monday mornings.

Tuesday
I used colored pens in highlighting points in my notes.

Wednesday
I browsed the Candy DIY Book for more DIY adventure.

Thursday
Lettering practice was the activity of the day.

Friday
I was cutting buntings to decorate a party venue.

Saturday
Fixing my overloaded yarn box.

Sunday
Decorating and partying all at the same day.

There are so many things to be happy about,
jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe