Little Animal Charms

7:30 AM


I have observed while organizing my stuff in my closet that I'm already growing a number of animal charm pieces from my accessories to some beauty stash. It made me realize that I find little animals so cute to the max and adds charm to what I usually wear. I would like to share some lovely finds from the stores that I usually visit.
 In this photo are my daily, overused maroon watch (Parfois), the necklace with little dear pendant (Just G Accessories), rope-tassel bracelet with a dog pendant (Just G Accessories) and my dotted bow (Elan Bijoux).

I also love this flamingo-inspired eyebrow blade from Etude House. I included in this photo my new favorites the Dolly Wink Eyebrow Tint and the NYX Paris shade lipstick which were from the SM Beauty Doll Glam Event.

I never thought I'll be able to have little animals in my stuff. It's kinda fun to have some sort of a jungle in my pouch.


Have a great weekend,
jade :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe