A Cool Visit

4:18 AM






These are some of the photos my sister took at Kool Kids at the Mega Fashion Hall. It was the coolest visit we ever had on an ice cream bar. I and my little sister Jess went here also to celebrate our little achievements in school.We thought that we deserve a treat! Yey!
I and my sister enjoyed their mouth-watering Nuts for Nutella nitrogen ice cream. Yes! you read it right that their ice creams has this liquid nitrogen to keep it frozen. I was able to interview a little the lady who's wearing a geometric-inspired shirt- the ice cream maker. :) And I really thank her for sharing some facts about their cold yummy treats. 

Come and visit this happy place at the Mega Fashion Hall, SM Mega Mall.

***
Top: Fab/Skirt: Bayo /Shoes: Payless Shoesource/Bag: Topshop

It's fun to be Kool,
jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe