Hey Kessy Store

6:51 AM

I had a happy visit at the Hey Kessy store last weekend. And indeed it was a happy place for crafters to shop for new rolls of washi tapes and some craft materials to add in the collection for more crafty projects. I also got happy that the store is just a walking distance from my school (in Masters) and thought that I could drop by anytime. The store is located at 71-B Esteban Abada St. Quezon City. 

Here are some snaps of my quick visit at the store since the 'ate' there needed to close the store for their lunch break. But I still thank her to let me have the ample time to decide on what design of washi tape will I buy that day and some picture taking. :)
( I just wish that Ate Mansy Abesamis of Hey Kessy will be there the next time I visit! :) )

My heart really melted the moment I saw these rolls of washies! :)





Get Up and 'MAKE'

❤️️jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe