Life in Photos: Year 2014

4:19 AM

These are some of my favorite snaps for this year. It's indeed an amazing year and I just 
can't believe I had pocketful of learning from different areas of life. I had been 
discovering a lot about myself and been continuing to hone my craft. It's been a colorful
 year for me since I have to act to many different roles in life which I honestly juggled 
throughout the year. And I always end up being grateful for every little thing 
that came and inspired me to become a better person. 

Here are some of my favorite snaps of my ART adventures:

 I started pulling an old kiddie watercolor and paint brush and tried lettering.

                        

 I practice lettering every now & then after Abbey Sy 's lettering workshop.

I also discovered that I have a heart with paintbrushes for lettering even I was introduced to brush pens from Alessa Lanot's Brush Lettering & Calligraphy workshop.


 I was curious about using nibs & the whole concept of Modern Calligraphy and made me attend Alexis Ventura's Scribble Workshop @ Hey Kessy Studio, Katipunan.

This is my recent work that I'm very happy about. I used a calligraphy nib for the lettering & watercolor for the painting.

Aside from lettering & painting, I also had several DIY projects that I got to share with the kids in school and in the online community.
This is a DIY colorful vase that I shared with girl scouts in our school.

I also got some ink pads from Craft Carrot that I enjoyed using together with my DIY 
foam stamps.

I visited another happy place: Hey Kessy Store @ Esteban Abada St. Katipunan QC.

 I had a quick visit at the InK Fest 2 at 10A Alabama.

And this experience with the Real Living Space 2014 series of workshop is really unforgettable. I got the chance to meet the RL team & share some scrapbooking tips which I really had fun and made my heart jumped with so much joy.

 I'll be forever be grateful with these experiences throughout the year. 

There were so many photos that I would love to share however I ended up with these which focused on my art adventures. It's indeed an amazing adventure learning more about art, go places & meeting people. I'm so fueled up with so much inspiration the whole 2014. 

Happy new year everyone! :)

Let's look forward to another year full of adventures!
Cheers to 2015! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe