Watercolor Painting Workshop @ Le Bunny Bleu

4:36 PM

I had another fun art adventure last Saturday at the Le Bunny Bleu store. I was one of the participants of Arlene Sy's Watercolor Painting Workshop. I'm glad I was able to join since I only use watercolors more on lettering than painting. I'm so interested to learn & try painting this time.
In the workshop, I learned a lot of basic techniques on using watercolor from Arlene's demos. And I got tips on working with watercolor which are very helpful. I really had a great time trying the techniques using my brush & paint. 

Everything was wonderful that morning including the experience of  sitting & painting next to her. I had a huge joy inside my heart because she was supportive & appreciative for a beginner like me.
 No wonder she's one of the amazing artists that I follow and look up to.
 I'm inspired to practice more! (teehee!)

I took some snaps from the painting workshop and here they are:

We loved our Watercolors last workshop. We used Prang to paint an illustration of a pair of Le Bunny Bleu shoes. :)
Here's my finished work last Saturday.
I hope I did right. :)
By the way, Le Bunny Bleu pairs (some) are on SALE! :)
Visit their pretty & cozy store at Shangri-la Mall.

I and the amazing artist, Arlene Sy. :) 
She's holding my quick watercolor lettering - "Thank you". Yay!
I almost cried happy tears that moment. :)

Thank you again Le Bunny Bleu for letting me wear my favorite pair of  flats & join the workshop for the second time around. And Arlene Sy for sharing your tips & techniques in using watercolor & for being so kind & friendly.

Stay creative,
jade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe