Things to be Happy About - June 20156:03 PM
This is a lettering of a line from Marla Miniano's blog entry, Permanent.
I somehow missed the old self: waking up early, quick breakfast, wearing my uniform & black shoes and my one-of-a-kind schedule everyday. But I won't forget that I enjoyed being in that fast life for such a long time. It was a challenge and I learned so many things about myself and the amazing people I face each day. Now, I have to start welcoming a not-so-new self and with a "happy note": early morning reads, longer hearty breakfast, more creative projects and teaching services. (:
These were some brave thoughts last June:
1. Waiting and updating. It was a bit challenging. I don't how long will I do these things but I know where would these lead me. On the other hand, it makes me more excited to see the kids again! :)
2. Cleaning a slate and saying goodbye's. The real feels of moving to my next adventure but it made me more inspired to do great on the next.
3. Creating. I'm glad that I will be having more time to splurge on my next mini-projects. Yay! I never knew that this will come - lettering & painting daily!
4. Hands-on. I am happily posting on my Facebook Page: A Day to Dream. I do post photos of some of my WIP and other adventures.
5. Service. I am still teaching kids, lettering on a crepe store & helping prepare in the kitchen.
6. Short Travels. I had some short travels & exploring a nearby town.
7. Red Loafers from Le Bunny Bleu. I use it often because it's very comfy for walking and stylish to complete my everyday look.
8. Volunteer. It was such a humbling experience volunteering for our department in the Graduate School. It was FUN being in the school again after such a long school break. I was grateful that a friend invited me to volunteer. (:
I hope you had a blast last June too! (: