Yogurts & Letters

5:41 PM


I started dipping nibs at a Calligraphy workshop last year. I learned so much from my amazing teacher, Alexis Ventura of Ink Scribble ( thank you Alexis <3) the basics of writing letters using nibs and ink. It was a good kick start and I never thought I'll be passionately continuing the calligraphy journey up until now. It has been months that I wake up so early in the morning, setting the table up, unfortunately not only for breakfast but also for my calligraphy practice. Because I was too persistent in writing so many words even the gibberish ones, I realized that I am already in this journey of finding my own style of writing. So far, I'm happy with my daily calligraphy works and I'm grateful for it.

***
Cinnabun Frozen Yogurt, Golden Spoon 
Shangri-la Plaza Mall

#dailycalligraphy
#adaytodream

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe