The Happy List Project: 3/25 Saturday Essentials

7:46 AM

These were the essentials I drew one Saturday. I included the random things I comfortably use on a weekend. It was just a quick illustration after I went to the mall.

Saturday Essentials :

1) Ateneo Shirt - I wore this on the day of  #ALE championship game. I wasn't able to watch live but still cheered for them.

2) denim shorts - The most comfortable wear on a sunny Saturday - denim shorts that I got on a super sale.

3) white sneaks - Always and forever favorite (:

4) long strapped-bag - I secretly have this love for sling bags nowadays. I started having a native local made long strapped-bag and now I spotted a cream-colored at SM Department store.

5) trusty phone - This helped me a lot on taking good photos to share on social media.

6) pink plastic case - I also loved this plastic case that is brushes and pen friendly. (:

7) Candy magazine April 2016 - It has been my yearly habit to read Candy magazine especially on my birthday month. It's great that it was totally fully loaded with updates on fashion and arts.

xx jade

Tools used:
- Canson 200 gsm Watercolor Paper
- Sakura Mat Watercolors
- Zig Kuretake Brush

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Instagram

Subscribe