The Happy List Project: 3/25 Saturday Essentials7:46 AM
These were the essentials I drew one Saturday. I included the random things I comfortably use on a weekend. It was just a quick illustration after I went to the mall.
Saturday Essentials :
1) Ateneo Shirt - I wore this on the day of #ALE championship game. I wasn't able to watch live but still cheered for them.
2) denim shorts - The most comfortable wear on a sunny Saturday - denim shorts that I got on a super sale.
3) white sneaks - Always and forever favorite (:
4) long strapped-bag - I secretly have this love for sling bags nowadays. I started having a native local made long strapped-bag and now I spotted a cream-colored at SM Department store.
5) trusty phone - This helped me a lot on taking good photos to share on social media.
6) pink plastic case - I also loved this plastic case that is brushes and pen friendly. (:
7) Candy magazine April 2016 - It has been my yearly habit to read Candy magazine especially on my birthday month. It's great that it was totally fully loaded with updates on fashion and arts.
- Canson 200 gsm Watercolor Paper
- Sakura Mat Watercolors
- Zig Kuretake Brush